Our team is now accepting expert contributors for our media platform, Spotlight, to shed light on the latest news and industry trends in branding and creative, web and app development, marketing, tech and business services.
Expert contributors can pitch topics, share their insights and even assist the Spotlight team in writing valuable and engaging materials for the subject at hand.
Why Become a Spotlight Expert Contributor?
As a Spotlight expert contributor, you’ll get to expand your reach to the following audiences:
- An average of 400,000 monthly visitors, primarily global B2B leaders and decision-makers
- B2B network of over 20,000 brands and agencies
- 45,000+ social media followers
- 40,000+ newsletter subscribers
- 200+ global media pick-ups
What Would You Do as an Expert Contributor?
Spotlight has three editorial sections: News, Interviews and Trends.
As an expert contributor, you can pitch topics you are most knowledgeable of and provide insights or unique research about the subject. The information provided should be valuable and engaging for our audiences. Hence, we reserve the right to editorial review.
Aspiring contributors can pitch as many topics as deemed relevant, subject to our team’s approval. It could be an ongoing project, depending on the results of our initial collaboration.
Are You Qualified to Be an Expert Contributor?
Our team chooses Expert Contributors based on these primary qualifications:
- Experience: Contributors should be experts in their field. Those with extensive client and agency experience in branding and creative, web and app development, marketing, tech and business services are preferred.
- Industry reputation: Contributors should have a positive reputation in their industry of specialization, with access to high-quality research and established business connections.
- Knowledge of industry trends: Contributors should have a strong understanding of current trends, allowing them to stay updated with the latest industry developments.
How To Be a Spotlight Expert Contributor?
Here are three options for you to get started:
- Submit a proposal to [email protected]
- Fill out the Contributor Form here
- Fill out the quick form to your right
Our editorial team will review the application and get back to you soon.